Best foods for weight loss should be considered for admission into your diet menu in 2015. Want to eat much but stay slim and healthy? This looks unlikely. If you eat foods with excess calories, weight will automatically increase. But do not be discouraged yet because there are some decent foods put into your diet menu, which of course you can lose weight. Yes, the following will be discussed about 10 best foods that can reduce your weight especially entering 2015.
10 Best Foods for Weight Loss
- Macha tea – Matcha is green tea powder from Japan. Macha tea is known to accelerate the rate of metabolism so as to accelerate weight loss. But in order to be more pronounced usefulness drink in the form of dry tea brewed. In addition macha tea is also beneficial for reducing cholesterol and helps in detoxification to get rid of toxins in the body.
- Alfalfa Sprouts – Alfalfa, also known by the Latin name Medicago sativa included in the legume family. This plant can grow up to one meter and has a small purple flowers. Sprouts are renowned as one of the sources of good food to lose weight. Low-fat diet with these sprouts is very beneficial for weight loss. In addition, this plant has the efficacy to treat cholesterol, lower blood sugar levels and treat indigestion.
- Bananas – Morning Banana Diet has been conducted in Japan, until now has done a lot of people. Useful bananas in the diet because of glut and accelerate the process of digestion, but it also accelerate weight loss.
- Watercress – Watercress is good for the diet, because of low calories. Watercress is an antioxidant and eliminates free radicals. Lettuce is very good for dieters because it is very low in calories, on average only 1-50 per serving. Lettuce is also rich in water, allowing the body to hydration. Lettuce also contains fiber, which helps digestion and gives a sense of fullness for longer, thus preventing overeating can gain weight.
- Lychee – Lychee help maintain and lose weight because it contains low fat content.
- Black beans – black beans or black soybeans are very good for the diet, because of the high protein content.
- Wheat – Wheat is very good for a diet because it contains a lot of fiber, controls blood sugar and has a small amount of calories.
- Paprika – Paprika is rich in fiber. These fibers act as anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals and a minimal amount of fiber that definitely will give a sense of satiety. This green vegetable suited to use as one of the healthy foods for the diet to lose weight.
- Broccoli – Unlike peppers, broccoli has other roles. Broccoli is an anti-cancer diet robust, high calcium, iron, magnesium, vitamin A, and vitamin C. Broccoli contains low calories. Broccoli is a vegetable that will provide nutrients, so you always healthy, in addition to the content of nutrients, broccoli is perfect for slimming.
- Pistacio beans and Walnut – Nuts have a high protein content and high fiber. To digest the beans, the body requires more time so that you will feel full longer anyway. This is why it is suitable to help you lose weight.
Some foods above may often you eat, even become your current diet menu. One thing is for sure, regardless the type of food it is a new or a trend that is important is to improve the health of your usefulness, especially in losing weight. From the several foods above, can be categorized as the best foods for weight loss, and can be used as your diet menu in 2015.