Benefits of ginger tea for health are nearly the same as the benefits of ginger that has been discussed previously. But for ginger tea, more specifically because of this type of drink is a blend of tea with ginger. Ginger will give special smell and freshness in your tea, as well as health benefits are numerous.
For a taste of benefits of ginger tea for health, you can just make it by adding a few pieces of ginger in tea that you brewed. Ginger tea is also often referred to as a magic potion, because it is rich in antioxidants and essential minerals, also has many health benefits.
Here are some benefits of ginger tea for health, as reported by Health Me Up:
- Treating abdominal pain – If you experience abdominal pain, the ginger tea can be used to treat it. Analgesic effect in ginger helps relieve the pain, while the tea is used to soothe your stomach. So that ginger tea can reduce abdominal pain. In addition, ginger tea also helps the absorption of nutrients in food and ward off pain in the abdomen.
- Nausea and motion sickness – Nausea and hangover on the way, especially on land can be treated by drinking ginger tea. Drinking ginger tea before traveling will help you avoid headaches, migraine, and nausea that are felt when traveling. This is the benefits of ginger tea for health during the trip.
- Overcome Respiratory problems – Ginger tea is also well known for help overcome respiratory problems such as colds or shortness of breath. Warm and spicy flavor provided by the ginger will reduce the contraction of the airways and make breathing easier.
- Overcome the problem of menstruation – Ginger tea can be a best friend who helps overcome abdominal cramps. Consuming ginger tea or put a towel soaked in warm ginger tea in the lower abdomen can also help relieve contractions and cramps due to menstruation.
- Blood circulation – Ginger tea is also known to help blood circulation due to the presence of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids in it. This will help reduce the risk of cardiovascular problems and maintain a healthy heart. Not only that, consume ginger tea also prevent fatty buildup in the arteries and reduce the risk of heart attack.
Those are some of the health benefits of ginger tea. Aside from being beverage body warmers, ginger tea turned out to have benefits as mentioned above. So do not hesitate anymore to drink ginger tea when you are having health problems above. The benefits of ginger tea for health could be driving, so you enjoy the ginger tea to keep your body warm and fit. In addition to the benefits of ginger tea for health, it may be interesting to read also the benefits of ginger for weight loss.