According to the World Health Organization (WHO), Ebola virus was first found in the Ebola River in the Congo when the first pandemic occurred, in 1976. That is why it is called Ebola virus, because it refers to the discovery of this virus first place. Ebola is a virus that attacks the organs, causing fever and bleeding. At least had about 759 people in the region of Guinea, Sierra Leone, and Liberia are attacked by Ebola. 467 of them died. Spreading occurs when a person in direct contact with patients through body fluids. So, Be Alert Ebola virus and its Symptoms, to avoid this virus.
Ebola virus became terrible because almost all of sufferers do not have a life expectancy. Ebola virus is virulent when infecting. Patients will feel very uncomfortable body. The virus causes symptoms of fever, nausea, internal and external bleeding, and many other symptoms. Sometimes patients experience symptoms of the disease like typhoid, malaria, or dysentery.
As it is known that the disease is not treatable. For now, prevent the spread of the Ebola virus be the best way better than cure. Here are the most effective ways to prevent the spread of the Ebola virus as reported from boldsky.com.
- Use a cleaning fluid – Hand washing is the simplest way to prevent the entry of the virus into your body. In order to maximize the cleaning process, use a special hand cleaning liquid.
- Close the wound – Open wounds can be easily exposed to the virus from outside including Ebola virus. Therefore if you have a wound, immediately cover the wound with a bandage.
- Do not eat the bad quality meat – Ebola virus can be transmitted through the red meat of poor quality. So if you are not sure of the quality of the meat you eat, then you should not eat them.
- Be careful eating pork – Pig farms, especially in the African region became one of the largest sources of growth of the Ebola virus. So if you eat meat, you should make sure that the meat you eat is clean and good quality.
- Wear gloves – In addition to using the mask, you can also wear gloves to prevent the entry of Ebola virus in the body. Wear gloves, especially if you are around the patient Ebola.
- Avoid trips to the country that is being attacked by Ebola virus – Avoiding traveling to a country that is being affected, or be the origin of the growth of Ebola virus also a great way for you to avoid this virus. If you have recently visited the country, it is better to live a period of quarantine in advance.
- Avoid touching public facilities – Some public facilities such as stairs, elevator doors, or instrument playing in a public park could be a gathering place for the virus. So if you are not sure of the cleanliness of these facilities, you should not touch it.
That is a simple and effective ways to prevent Ebola disease. Preventive measures are very necessary in order not to infect Ebola. The main key of Ebola disease control treatment is effectiveness at the source, as well as localize the disease from spreading, and the importance of maintain a healthy environment.