Fast weight loss with paleo diet is quite much in demand. There are many diet programs that are offered with the main goal is weight loss. In fact, not every diet is right for you. Understanding necessary to know the needs of your body, so a diet that you live to make your body healthier. Paleo diet is a diet program that helps you get the nutrients needed for the body to be fit, energetic, healthy and able to weight loss.
Paleo diet recommends consuming lots of protein and low in carbohydrates. This diet requires eating animal protein such as red meat, chicken and fish but avoid sugar and dairy products. In the Paleo diet, you are advised to choose healthy fats. Choose fats from nuts, avokat, olive oil, and fish oil.
Need to be considered in paleo diet to weight loss is to pay attention to the food menu consumed daily and well balanced with physical activity or exercise regularly. Although at first it will be hard but if it has always done and already familiar it all can be easy and weight loss will also be run by itself.
Here are some foods that can be consumed in the paleo diet:
- Meat animals (can chickens, cows, sheep, goats, horses, etc.) fresh grass-fed or organic and free from chemicals and it would be better if it is removed from the wild or not from meat-producing farms.
- Eating eggs no more than six eggs per week
- Common wild berries in the forest or growing wild, such as strawberry, mango, melon, etc.
- Non-starch vegetables or do not contain carbohydrates such as green vegetables, asparagus, onions, and various spices
- Nuts and seeds such as almonds, peanuts, cashews, and pumpkin seeds and healthy oils like olive.
There are certain rules you need to follow in order to get maximum results on the Paleo diet, ie, avoid junk food, refined sugar, potatoes, refined vegetable oils, dairy products and other fatty foods. If everything is done balanced with regular exercise, so weight loss goals can be achieved. But there are also some people incorporate intermittent fasting into paleo diet to fast weight loss.