Green tea health benefits more when compared with black tea. Green tea has also been used as a medicinal herb for thousands of years, originating from China, but many are also used throughout Asia. Green tea has many uses ranging from lower blood pressure to be able to prevent cancer. The reason that green tea health benefits more than black tea is because of the process. Black tea is processed in a manner that allows for fermentation, while the green tea processing to avoid fermentation. As a result, green tea retains the maximum amount of antioxidants and polyphenols, which give green tea health benefits, are numerous.
Consuming green tea seemed a double benefit, in addition to a delicious taste, green tea health benefits is also very beneficial for body. During hot weather, it feels fresh if we drink green tea mixed with ice. Likewise when in the cold, green tea is also very delicious served warm.
Here are some of Green Tea Health Benefits:
- Preventing Diabetes – Green tea may also function to regulate glucose levels and slow the rise in blood sugar after a meal. This can prevent high insulin spikes that lead to fat storage.
- Preventing Heart Disease – Green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping to keep them relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It can also protect against the formation of blood clots, which is a major cause of heart attacks.
- Disposing of Evil Cholesterol – Green tea can reduce bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol is in your body.
- Reduce High Blood Pressure – Eat regular green tea because it can reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- Prevent Cancer – It can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer, but also a lot of thought to kill cancer cells without damaging healthy tissue generally around them. Polyphenols contained in green tea is the most potent antioxidant, which prevents the spread and growth of cancer cells in the blood. Some studies have found that people who drink green tea regularly may reduce the risk of breast, stomach, colon, and prostate cancer.
- Preventing Depression – Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in green tea leaves. It is a substance that is estimated to provide a relaxing and sedative effect and be a great benefit for green tea drinkers. That’s why drinking green tea can keep your body relaxed and refreshed.
- As an anti-viral and anti-bacterial – Tea catechins are antibacterial and antiviral agent that makes them strong effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer. In some studies green tea has been shown to inhibit the spread of various diseases.
- Keeping the memory – Green tea was able to maintain brain function decline. Those who drank two glasses a day will avoid cognitive problems than those who rarely drank. Green tea is high in antioxidants that can fight free radicals that attack the brain, causing Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Maintaining Healthy Skin and premature aging – Green tea may also help with wrinkles and other signs of aging, this is due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity. Skin health can be maintained naturally by consuming green tea regularly. Green tea is beneficial to protect the skin from ultraviolet light sting, so it will indirectly reduce the risk of skin cancer. In addition to preventing skin cancer, green tea can also prevent the occurrence of wrinkles on the skin.
- Avoiding Risk Baldness – Hair loss continuously in because the roots or stems less healthy hair can cause baldness. This course will make your confidence diminished. Substances found in green tea is believed to make our hair continues to grow, and regenerate so that risks can be reduced or prevented baldness naturally.
- Cleaning Acne – Dirt or oil that sticks to the skin can cause acne, thus making the skin pores become closed. With teratu consuming green tea which contains antioxidants, so dirt and oil in pores can be cleaned.
- Weight Loss – Green tea is one of the drinks that can be called to help lose weight. Caffeine content in green tea are believed to help burn calories in the body is to increase your metabolism up to 4%.
That’s some green tea health benefits we need to know for natural traditional medicine. In addition to the health of the body turns green tea is also beneficial for beauty like clearing acne, prevent premature aging, prevent baldness and of course to lose weight. So for those of you who do not like green tea should think back remember green tea health benefits are enormous for our bodies.