Many who do not know health benefits of cocoa beans which is quite useful, although not as delicious chocolate taste. People know a lot more chocolate than cocoa beans. Not many people know the origin of the sweet and delicious chocolates. Chocolate comes from the seeds of a plant called Theobroma Cacao, which literally means ‘food of the gods’. Unlike the chocolate that has been processed into a wide variety of snack or chocolate powder, cocoa has a bitter taste but rich in nutrients, so it has many health benefits.
Health benefits of cocoa beans pretty much because cocoa beans contains many antioxidants and has more than 300 healthful substances including phenylethylamine, theobromine, and flavonoids. Cocoa beans also contain many vitamins and minerals, as well as a powerful way to improve health.
Here are some health benefits of cocoa beans:
- Helps nourish the heart, because cocoa beans contain polyphenols. In addition, cocoa beans are also rich in magnesium, which will help strengthen the heart and nourish the heart.
- Improving health and able to distance from a variety of diseases, because it is rich in antioxidants, even more antioxidants than black tea, green tea, and red wine.
- Help lower blood pressure, because contain polyphenols that can lower blood pressure.
- Natural cure to ward off depression. These plants contain dopamine, serotonin, and phenylethylamine (PEA) that improve mental health and improve one’s mood.
- Reducing the risk of serious diseases such as heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes.
Those are some great benefits hidden behind cocoa beans. Now and again, do not just eat processed chocolate that is mixed with milk or sugar. By knowing the health benefits of cocoa beans, at least need to try to enter the cocoa bean in your daily diet.