Health benefits of lemon deserve attention because lemon is quite easy to find. At least, by knowing the health benefits of lemon, we started thinking loss if not really use it for body health. Lemon is a fruit that is very common and easily available in the market. Lemon tree originally known from Asia, with the color of the fruit is usually green or yellow.
Health benefits of lemon can be obtained by directly eaten or made lemon juice. Few people know that lemon has a number of nutritional benefits, and can be used for many other purposes. Lemon has a sour taste, and most certainly prefers to use it in a way made juice, to be fresher. Lemon juice is often used to make a juice drink lemonade juice or other lemon beverages. Besides containing 6% citric acid that makes sour taste, lemon also contains vitamin C, calcium, folic acid, vitamin B5, vitamin B3, vitamin b1 and b2, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, and sugar.
Here are health benefits of lemon:
- Weight Loss – Lemon juice is a healthy drink favored by dieters, because it can aid in weight loss. If consumed regularly, lemon juice is able to burn fat, which hoard in the body.
- Overcoming Digestive Problems – If you have digestive problems, stomach, or acid stomach, drink lemon juice and hot water. It may be coupled to chew a few dates to resolve the issue.
- Able to Prevent Infection – One of the benefits of the lemon is to increase the useful antibodies to fight infections and bacterial diseases. Lemon is able to kill micro-organisms that cause infections.
- Fight Free Radicals – The free radicals that enter the body through food or air can make it vulnerable cardiovascular disease and cancer. Lemon with high antioxidant can fight free radicals in the body and cleanse the system.
- Healthy Heart – This is one of the secret benefits of lemon. It can reduce high blood pressure and bad cholesterol in the blood, and increase good cholesterol.
- Can Prevent Cancer – Lemon is a carcinogen or anti-cancer lowers the risk of colon cancer, prostate, and breast cancer.
- Natural Poison Cleaners – Piles of toxins in the body can be harmful to health in general. Consumption of lemon juice to get rid of the toxins on a regular basis, and your skin will shine again.
- Good for Beauty – Lemon is very good for skin and hair beauty. Get rid of acne, dark spots on the skin, dandruff, hair loss and itchy scalp.
Those are some health benefits of lemon which are required to be known. The health benefits of lemon sometimes are difficult to obtain because of the rush is very dense, so there is no time to process the fruit that is rich in these benefits. Lemons contain citric acid, so the taste is very sour, but if made juice will be helpful to establish a base in the body, so it is widely used for cooking as well as a variety of other things. Thus, by knowing the many health benefits of lemon, you would lose if you do not use it.