How to get rid of bags under eyes naturally is a safe way to remove eye bags that destroy confidence and beauty. Eye bags or can be called panda eyes is a medical disorder of the skin around the eyes with thinning, as well as change the color becomes darker. Causes eye bags are commonly experienced by most people is often staying up late or lack of sleep, often work too long at the computer, lack of drinking water and work more than eight hours a day. This will result in the occurrence of eye bags. How to get rid of bags under eyes naturally is a safe way that does not have side effects.
How to get rid of bags under eyes naturally can be done with a lot of natural ingredients, such as tea, cucumber, egg, potato, and yam. In addition, it can also use a spoon, cold water, and salt. Here are will be described one by one regarding how to get rid of bags under eyes naturally.
- Cucumber – Cucumbers can fade the color black in the area around the eyes. In addition, cucumber also believed to expedite the flow of blood in the body system. How to get rid of bags under eyes naturally with cucumber is fairly easy. Thinly sliced cucumber, and then paste every 2 slices on both eyes. Do this treatment, closing or closing his eyes. If you are a person who spelled his way neat, better do this way while sleeping in order to maximize results.
- Yam – Yam is rich in minerals, vitamins C and B1 in which every good nutrition to maintain overall skin health. Because yam also gives freshness to the skin, use it to remove dark circles also proved effective. The way is grate yam, and then uses the compresses method or masks. Let stand for 15 minutes, then wash. Perform routine until the missing eye bags.
- Potatoes – Potatoes contain phosphoric acid and citric acid are capable will relieve inflammation or inflammatory and contains astringent. Peel the potatoes, then wash and dry. Grate the potatoes as smooth as possible, place the pulp in a clean cloth and fold to make a poultice. Place the poultice on your eyelids for 15 minutes.
- Tea – How to get rid of bags under eyes naturally can also be done by using tea. The trick is to insert your choice of tea bag in hot water for three to five minutes. Let cool until the tea bag comfortable and warm to the touch. Lie down, close your eyes, and place the tea bags on each eye, then cover with a soft cloth.
- Cold Water – How to get rid of bags under eyes naturally with cold water is very easy. Rinse your face with a few splashes of cold water. Cold will constrict blood vessels and reduce swelling. Plus, it only takes ten seconds. Repeat throughout the day if possible.
- White Eggs – How to get rid of bags under eyes naturally can also be done with egg whites. Setting up 1 or 2 egg whites until stiff, and apply with a brush or soft cloth under your eyes. The skin will feel tighter and look less like a puff pastry.
- Salt – How to get rid of bags under eyes naturally with salt can also be tried. Get rid of puffy eyes by mixing 1/2 teaspoon of salt in 1 quart of warm water. Enter a cotton ball into the solution, then lie down and put cotton on the eyelids. Rest in this position for at least ten minutes, while keep the cotton in place. Your eye bags will disappear.
That’s a few ways you can do to get rid of eye bags are quite easy to put into practice. How to get rid of bags under eyes naturally would work perfectly if you have enough rest time for the eyes at least 7-8 hours a day so that your eyes are not too tired, and most of all, the problem of eye bags can also be resolved.