How to make your makeup look natural and flawless can be done in a simple way. Today, natural and flawless makeup has become the idol of women to look more beautiful. In a relaxed atmosphere or formal occasions, natural makeup is used by women of various ages. Even in western countries, the bride used it on their wedding day.
The following how to make your makeup look natural and flawless:
- Clean the face first – Before applying makeup, wash your face with soap or cleanser. Face was clean of dirt, oil and dead skin will be more receptive to makeup.
- Right moisturizer – Choose a moisturizer that suits your skin condition. Moisture can be a powerful protector for the skin. Choose a moisturizer that contains vitamin E can also be done so that the skin looks softer.
- Appropriate foundation color – One important trick that looks natural makeup is to choose the right foundation color. Select the appropriate color, so that the makeup does not look thick.
- Eye makeup – you can use natural color eye shadow, mascara, and eye liner. But make makeup simple as possible. Eyebrow shape can also affect the eye makeup. Use a little eyebrow pencil with the same color as the original for eyebrow shaping.
- Lips makeup – Choose light-colored lip gloss for your lips. You can also use a lip balm so that the lips look more natural.
Those are some simple tips on how to make your makeup look natural and flawless.