Natural remedies for the flu can try when you have a cold. Yes, unpredictable weather can be a major cause of flu. However, you do not need to worry because this flu is actually the body’s way of reminding you that your body needs a break. For that you will really need to learn about super easy tips about natural remedies for the flu at home, and this can be useful if you’re too lazy to go to the pharmacy or to the doctor because of poor weather conditions and also do not want to pay for treatment.
Here are natural remedies for the flu at home:
- Blow Nose – When you caught a cold, blow your nose properly. The trick is to cover the hole of your nose and blow gently. You have to be careful because of blowing the nose can cause earaches, and also increase sinus pressure.
- Gargle – Gargling with wetting the throat being sick can accelerate healing. You can try to rinse with hot water, salt, lemon and vinegar.
- Drink hot water – If you cold and fever then you certainly will not be in the mood to eat and drink. However, when flu is needed to keep hydrated, consumption continues hot soup, tea and hot water, to keep the body hydrated. In addition, this treatment will be able to speed up the recovery and soothe inflamed membrane.
- Hot Bathing – hot water Bathing or sauna will help to alleviate the pain of the flu. It also will provide hydration to the skin. Smoke or steam will open the noses cavity. Breathe in as much moisture in the bath; it will make you feel better when you’re down with the flu. It is one of the natural remedies for the flu is recommended.
- Rest – This is one of the natural remedies for the flu is very important and should be done. Rest and sleep is the most important thing when you’re exposed to the flu. Flu is actually the body’s way of reminding us, in order to stop the move, and have to rest and sleep.
Those are some natural remedies for the flu at home that you can do to get better soon.