Running for weight loss could be the most powerful way and cheap because it does not necessarily need a lot of money to lose weight. Workout at the gym and exercise with a variety of equipment is good makes you healthy and slim. However, it could cost a lot of money and a monthly salary. To be more efficient, try to rely on your leg muscles when you want to lose weight. Running for weight loss can be tried along with good planning.
Running is a form of strenuous activity, and an efficient way to burn calories. A person weighing 68 kilograms will burn about 100 calories per 1.6 kilometers, when it ran. But there are some tips to ensure successful running for weight loss, is to create a running weight loss plan.
Here are some ways of running for weight loss can be maximized:
- Proper food intake. To get a slim body, the first to consider is the proper food consumption. Fruit, fresh vegetables, grains, carbohydrates and vegetable protein, is needed by the body when you do not eat meat or animal protein. The weight will come down if the calories burned more than you ate. To lose ½ kg, you must burn 3,500 calories through exercise and daily activities. So a combination of running and a healthy diet is the key to success.
- Follow Exercise Schedule. Having and following the workout schedule is an easy way to stay motivated. The exercise program show clearly what must be done every day. Each session will help you run better run again in the next day so it would be hard to delay or skip a workout. Make regular weekly running schedule for weight loss and target time to be achieved. At first, you could run for 30 minutes at a distance of about 2 km. After 6 weeks you routinely do this, add up to 60 minutes. The more regularly you do, the sooner you get a fit body with a shrinking stomach.
- Run regularly, discipline, and focus. Running schedule for weight loss that has been formed from the first not to be denied. Weight loss is not going to go down just to run 1 time a week. So the focus should remain on running schedule for weight loss to get maximum results.
- Add the burden of running. After carrying out routine activities of running many miles, add more distance will be pursued. For example, the first 2 miles, then increases up to 5 km, and continue to do until the target is reached. In addition, combining exercise velocity (speed work), or interval training (running as quickly as possible in a short time) into a routine run can help you lose weight. Exercise speeds burn more calories in a short time, increase muscle mass, and increase metabolism.
- Eat according to the destination. If you run regularly and was training for long-distance running event, proper nutrition is essential to support performance. Pass the time eating or eating the wrong foods will affect because muscle requires the right fuel. Excessive caloric consumption will not support your efforts to lose weight, but the lack of calorie intake before / when (if needed) / after a heavy session run equally bad. Just before / when / after the run was a pivotal moment where the nutrients will help performance and recovery process of the body.
- Have fun! Create running weight loss plan a fun activity. Do not even bother or stress to deal with the practice. Whatever you do, with a happy mood will make yourself better. Enjoy the run can entertain themselves and calm the mind, so running for weight loss will not feel heavy, but very enjoyable.
That’s some way of running for weight loss that you can apply to support your diet program. If you do not like to run, you can walk or jog to flatten the stomach. When the active leg muscles, the body burns more calories, improve your mood and reduce stress. In addition, the run also reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke. So actually running for weight loss also have other benefits not just to lose weight.