Simple way to straighten hair with celery leaves can be used as an alternative for women who are lazy to go to the salon. Usually a woman will go to the salon for hair straightening. Women prefer straight hair rather than curly, because women with straight hair appearance, more favored by men. Celery itself also has many benefits, one of which is for beauty. So, simple way to straighten hair with celery besides not a lot of money and spend a lot of time at the salon, is also very beneficial for healthy hair.
The leaves, stems, and tubers of plants can be used as a complement to celery or food, and also to maintain the beauty of healthy hair in particular. Celery especially in the stems and leaves has antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, proteins, and polyacetylene which serve as an anti-bacterial and fungi. To maintain healthy hair, can be used as the hair mask, which is by mixing olive oil with celery leaves. Then how to straighten hair with celery leaves?
Celery leaves can be used to straighten hair, especially for curly hair. So you can do the celery cream bath to straighten hair.
Here’s simple way to straighten hair with celery leaves:
- Take a few stalks of celery leaves, then pounded until smooth
- When the fragrance smells, add a little water, and stir until evenly
- After that, put in the bottle, and then chill in the refrigerator
- Use, cream of celery that had been cooled to cream bath every morning
- Do it while massaging head in order to feel relaxed
- When finished, rinse your head with shampoo and conditioner.
That’s the easy way to straighten hair with celery leaves, which is the way of cream of celery made in advance, which will be used for cream bath every morning. If you regularly do, to straighten hair, do not need to spend a lot of cost to the salon, because it can be done in a natural way with celery leaves.