Turmeric benefits for beauty also can not set aside in addition to other benefits for treating various diseases by traditional means such as measles, allergies, ulcers, cancer, and vomiting. Turmeric is a tropical herb that is widely used in cooking and herbal medicine in Asia since hundreds of years ago. Therefore, many now use it for health as well as for culinary use.
According to Wikipedia, Turmeric contains medicinal compounds, called curcuminoid consisting of curcumin and desmetoksikumin. Turmeric is also quite high content of vitamin C. In addition, turmeric contains material suitable antiseptic to prevent inflammation in acne and sores. Can treat rashes and itching, restoring damage to the burned skin due to sun exposure, and brighten skin tone. Therefore turmeric is also suitable for beauty care.
Further, following some of the turmeric benefits for beauty suggested by Style Craze and Tips for Natural Beauty:
- Turmeric treats acne. You can make a face mask from turmeric. The trick, mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder, or 3 tablespoons fresh turmeric distillation water. Mix with a little yogurt and honey. Toss well to be a thick paste. Wear a face mask for 15 minutes. Do not be too long, because turmeric also contain strong dyes are difficult to lose. After that, wash your face with clean water.
- Turmeric overcomes oily skin. Turmeric can control excess oil and sebum production in your pores. You can make a mask for oily skin by mixing 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder with 3 tablespoons lemon juice, or lime ripe. Wear the mask on your face. Let stand for about 15 minutes. After that, rinse with warm water until clean.
- Turmeric disguises wrinkles and prevents premature aging. Nutrient content in turmeric are also useful to overcome the wrinkles and slow the aging process. To get the anti-aging effects of turmeric, make a mask made of 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of rice flour, 1 tablespoon milk, and 1 tablespoon of tomato juice. Wear the mask on the face and neck. Let stand for 20 minutes then wash your face with cold water.
- Turmeric overcomes pigmentation. Effect of anti-inflammatory and antiseptic in turmeric could be used to overcome pigmentation of the skin as well as cool the burned skin due to sun exposure. If you are experiencing skin problems like this, simply apply a mixture of turmeric powder and fresh cucumber juice for 20 to 30 minutes. Do it regularly until the color of your skin back to its original state.
- Turmeric reduces fur. In order for your body hair does not grow fast, be diligent to wear body scrub made from chickpea flour and turmeric powder. Use this scrub twice a week at least for a month to get results.
- Turmeric overcomes dandruff and hair loss. You do this by applying grated turmeric on the scalp. Nutrient content in turmeric will nourish your scalp, preventing hair loss and flaking scalp.
- Turmeric smoothing the skin on heels and elbows. The trick mix turmeric powder and coconut oil, then rub in the heel and rough elbows. Do a light massage to a solution of turmeric and coconut oil seep. Let stand for 10 minutes, and then rinse with clean water.
- Turmeric removes dead skin cells. Turmeric can be used for exfoliation, because the content and texture of turmeric can peel off dead skin cells gently, without making skin irritation. Make a body scrub of powdered turmeric and chickpea flour. This scrub will make your skin glowing and brighter.
- Turmeric as a natural hair dye. To get a dark blonde color, you can dye your hair with turmeric. Sharp yellow color will coat your hair and produce natural dark blonde color. Prepare a quarter cup of grated turmeric, then pour the warm water and squeeze until you get a cup of turmeric concentrated solution. Enter turmeric solution into a spray bottle, and then spray until evenly to the hair shaft. Knead gently and let stand until the hair dries. If the hair is dry, rinse thoroughly. Repeat this process once every two days.
That’s some of turmeric benefits for beauty. Many ways can be done for the sake of beauty, but that is natural and has no side effects need to be considered, one of them by trying some of turmeric benefits for beauty described above.